List of active policies
EKSAQ (referred to herein as “we” or “us” or “EKSAQ”) is a Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Consumer (B2C) a brand of KOVIDA LIMITED. Kovida Ltd had been carrying out educational research from 15 years on school education, faculty development and Core Skills. We develop resource materials for teachers and educators globally. We organize specialized workshops, training programs and orientation programs like Instructional Design Digital Development Program (I3DP) in collaboration with UNSECO. Our e-learning and Learning Management System products/services are being used worldwide. EKSAQ respects the privacy of its customers and their end-users and is committed to protecting confidential data.
How We collect the Customer (User) Information
We will collect and store limited personal information about the relevant contacts at our customer organisations for invoicing, notification of product updates and maintenance, and similar purposes. Such information is shared only with the authorized EKSAQ employees with a reasonable need to perform some of the jobs mentioned above (ex: invoicing, project management, deploying product updates, etc.).
We may disclose customer information, as requested or authorized by a customer or as required by an applicable governmental agency or authority, for administrative, audit, evaluation, or other purposes. EKSAQ may use and disclose customer information to law enforcement and other regulatory officials to investigate and address suspected illegal conduct prohibited under the law of the corresponding jurisdiction. We also disclose Information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, address security or technical issues or respond to a government request;
- To protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Application/Website/ KOVIDA Limited or its users or the public as required or permitted by law;
- With third party service providers in order to personalize the Application/Website/Services/products for a better user experience and to perform behavioural analysis;
- Any portion of the Information containing personal data relating to minors provided by you shall be deemed to be given with the consent of the minor's legal guardian. Such consent is deemed to be provided by your registration.
The Application/Website/Services/products obtains the information from you when you download and register for the Application or Services or products. When you register with us, you generally provide (a) First Name, Last Name, Email address, Location, Phone number and your ward's(child) educational interests; (b) transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers or use applications/services; (c) information you provide helps us to contact you; (d) information you enter into our system while using the Application/Services/products, such as while subscribing to out courses, asking doubts, participating in discussions, taking assignments and taking tests. We may use the Information to contact you from time to time, to provide you with the Services, important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
Also, the Application/products/Services may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of device you use, your devices unique device ID, the IP address of your device, your operating system, the type of Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application/Services/products. As is true of most applications, we also collect other relevant information as per the permissions that you provide.
We use an outside payment processing company to bill you for services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
Use of your Personal Information
We use the collected Information to analyse trends, to conduct research, to learn about each user's learning patterns and movements around the Application/Services and products. Also, to gather demographic information and usage behaviour about our user base as a whole. We collect your Identity or Contact Data by using forms or surveys on our website or social media posts. As you interact with our website and social media pages, we automatically collect information about the pages you visit and how you access and use our websites using cookies and third-party analytics tools.
We collect the information for:
- Marketing of our products/services to you
- Delivering relevant website content and advertisements
- Contacting us to inquire about our product/services
- Participating in an EKSAQ promoted competitions or surveys
- Providing feedback/suggestions
- Analysing the usage of information for sales and marketing purposes and for trends about our visitors and their demographics and how they use our websites.
- Using your information to personalize the pages, which is necessary to provide more contextually relevant information as you browse our websites.
Aggregated and individual, anonymised and non-anonymised data may periodically be transmitted to external service providers to help us improve the Application, products and our Services. We may use the individual data and behaviour patterns combined with personal information to provide with personalized content, and better your learning objectives. Third parties provide certain services which we may use to analyze the data and information to personalise, drive insights and help us better your experience or reach out to you with more value-added applications, products, information and services. However, these third-party companies do not have any independent right to share this information. We do not sell, trade or rent your Information to any third party unless, we have been expressly authorized by you either in writing or electronically to do so. We may at times provide aggregate statistics about our customers, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third parties, however this information when disclosed will be in an aggregate form and does not contain any of your Personally Identifiable Information. EKSAQ will occasionally send email notices or contact you to communicate about our Services and products as they are considered an essential part of the Services/products you have chosen.
Protection and Security
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your Information. We provide safeguards to protect Information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this Information to authorized employees only who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application/Services/products/Website. Please be aware that, although we endeavour to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches. To protect information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure, EKSAQ maintains a comprehensive information security program and employs reasonable and appropriate physical, administrative, and technical safeguards. EKSAQ performs periodic risk assessments of its information security program and prioritizes remediation of identified security vulnerabilities.
Some of our protection practices include, but not limited to:
- All critical data is encrypted and stored securely in the Database.
- All our products/services use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to transfer data over the wire. SSL is a secure protocol developed for sending information securely over the Internet.
- Our products/services are accessible via only HTTPS (HTTP with SSL) protocol for in-transit security for data /information transactions over the network.
- Our products/services generate an audit trail of all activities done by logged-in users, including administrators. Audit reports, system logs can be exported in a suitable format for forensic analysis.
- In case the customer feels there is a need for additional security measures, EKSAQ can work closely with the IT security staff/auditor as authorized by the customer to implement any recommendations.
- We deploy our production applications on cloud services depending on the type of service, and contract. The network architecture will be designed to block unauthorized traffic to and within data-centers, using a variety of technologies
- Compliance with Data Protection Laws - EKSAQ is committed in delivering its products/services by complying with all data protection laws as required by the corresponding jurisdiction (GDPR).
Log information & Cookies
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers
that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies do a lot of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages
efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user
Our products/services/websites set cookies which remain on your computer or device for differing times. Some expire at the end of each session, and some stay for longer so that when you return to our products/services, you will have a better user experience.
Modifications to this Statement
User communications & Consent
When you send an email or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services. We believe that, every user of our Application/Services/products/Website must be in a position to provide an informed consent prior to providing any Information required for the use of the Application/Services/products/Website. By registering, you are expressly consenting to our collection, processing, storing, disclosing and handling of your information as set forth in this Policy now and as amended by us. Processing, your information in any way, including, but not limited to, collecting, storing, deleting, using, combining, sharing, transferring and disclosing information, all of which activities will take place in India. If you reside outside India your information will be transferred, processed and stored in accordance with the applicable data protection laws of India.
Ownership of Rights
All rights, including copyright, in this Website are owned by or licensed to us (EKSAQ). Any use of this Website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, printing, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content available on or through our Website for commercial or public purposes. You may not modify, distribute or re-post something on this Website for any purpose.
The Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, photos, video, graphics, music, sound, and the entire cosntents of EKSAQ is protected by copyright as a collective work under the applicable copyright laws. The Information submitted by you (users or customers) EKSAQ, you have expressly granted EKSAQ the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. You hereby grant EKSAQ, the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on the Website by you.